During his 32 years of experience on the job, Principal Surveyor, Brian Gielty, has acquired an extensive skill set.
Brian's experience includes:
- handling thousands of claims relating to damages or loss of cargo while in transit
- handling varied and complex claims, both domestic and foreign, by road, marine vessel, and air freight
- performing discharge/out turn surveys detailing cargo conditions, prior to, during and subsequent to discharge for numerous steel importers
- preparation of pre-shipment reports approving securing and packing arrangements in order that shippers can comply with insurance coverage
- strong knowledge of overseas policies and procedures required to successfully settle claims
- extensive experience in dealing with claims which originate from overseas countries and inland marine shipments in North America
If you are unsure if we can help you, please do not hesitate to contact us.